Organic Cotton Lumbar Pillow
The lumbar pillow, handmade in Colombia by female artisan weavers, is a unique piece made using traditional weaving techniques that have been passed down through generations.
This pillow features a beautiful combination of indigo and apricot colors, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. It is the perfect addition to any home.
Designed as a long decorative pillow, tassels decorate the central panel of this weave, making it a perfect one piece accent for a living room or a bedroom. A unique artisan gift that give back to the community
- Size: 12”x24” / 30cm x 60cm. Does not include insert
- 100% organic cotton and 100% naturally dyed
- Available in Indigo & Mint and Indigo & Apricot
Shipping & Returns
Your purchase helps passionate artisan women from rural Colombia sustainemployment through the creation of ancestral designs rooted in fair-trade values.
Zuahaza’s Social impact:
- Nearly 40 women consistently employed enabling them to support themselves and their families
- Eco-friendly production process that yields minimal waste, with aspirations to become a zero-production waste company in the near future
- Connecting women from across Colombia, creating a network of sisterhood committed to making products that reflect the rich Colombian cultural heritage