Small Fique Woven Basket. Handmade by women artisans in Colombia
Fique is a Colombian fiber commonly used for rug and basket weaving. The fiber comes from the family of agave plants, and like hemp, it does not need any fertilizers or pesticides to grow.
Each individual basket is one of a kind in that no other is equal in design, making each basket special handmade treasures.
Made from: 100% natural fique fiber
Dimensions: 8" x 5" / 20cm x 12cm
Handmade by women artisans in Colombia
Delivery & Return
- COVID-19: We are shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
- Items are shipped to you directly by our social enterprises, using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Shipping costs can vary depending on location.
- You will receive an estimated delivery window in your order confirmation email.
- All customs fees, duties and taxes might not be included depending on final destination and location of our social enterprises.
- Your 10 Million Women advisor will walk you through the process.
See Returns & Refunds page for full details.