Placemats (set of 4). Handwoven by women artisans in Guatemala
These vibrant Placemats are great for adding a splash of colour to your dining table. Crafted from upcycled plastic bottles, these placemats come in a set of four and are available in a variety of colors to match your company's palette.
They make unique and thoughtful employee gifts as well. Handwoven by dedicated women artisans in Guatemala, these placemats are a great way to help reduce plastic waste and support the local economy.
- Set of 4. Available in multiple colours
- Measurement: 11" D/ 27.94 cm
- Made of 97% recycled materials
Shipping & Returns
Your purchase helps skilled artisans in Guatemala create beautifully designed handmade products produced with the environment in mind.
Fibra LaMulticolor’s Social impact:
- Employment of 375 people, from plastic weavers, to leather artisans as well as administrative staff
- Products produced in an ecofriendly manner by repurposing plastic waste; made of “97% post-consumer certified recycled plastic HDPE (High Density Polyethylene”