Hand-Embroidered Tote Bag. United Nations SDG #1 Goal
This unique Hand-Embroidered Tote Bag is a meaningful way to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #1: No Poverty.
Each bag is hand-embroidered by women artisans in the Jerash Camp in Jordan, providing them with a sustainable source of income.
By purchasing this bag, you are helping to end poverty in all its forms everywhere. This one-of-a-kind tote bag is perfect for everyday use and a great way to express your commitment to this important cause.
- Dimensions: 46 x 38cm, 14cm wide base, handle 58cm long. Inside pocket with button-close
- Made from: 100% cotton canvas
Shipping & Returns
Your purchase helps the artists and craftswomen of the Jerash Refugee Camp in Jordan find a sustainable path to economic independence.
SEP’s Social impact:
- Over 400 women employed, enriching their mental health, enabling them to pay off their debts and improving their living conditions
- Educational opportunities for the children living in the camp, through libraries and academies
- Preserving the Palestinian tradition and heritage of hand stitched embroidery