Unisex Grey Linen Shawl. Hand embroidered by women artisans in the Jerash Camp
This timeless unisex grey linen shawl is hand embroidered by women artisans in the Jerash Camp, Jordan.
It is a soft and breathable accessory that can be worn year-round. The intricate embroidery detail adds a unique touch to any outfit.
Your purchase of this shawl helps the artists and craftswomen of the Jerash Refugee Camp in Jordan find a sustainable path to economic independence.
- Soft unisex linen scarf with embrodery detail
- Size: 65 x 190cm
- Made from: 100% stone-washed linen
Shipping & Returns
Your purchase helps the artists and craftswomen of the Jerash Refugee Camp in Jordan find a sustainable path to economic independence.
SEP’s Social impact:
- Over 400 women employed, enriching their mental health, enabling them to pay off their debts and improving their living conditions
- Educational opportunities for the children living in the camp, through libraries and academies
- Preserving the Palestinian tradition and heritage of hand stitched embroidery