Espadrilles. Handcrafted by immigrants in Spain
- Crafted from surplus cafskin, viscose and silk canvas upcycled from the world's leading luxury group.
- Size Chart EU: 35-42 Available Colours: Red, Brown and Beige
- Gold-tone scarab charm representing a resurrected life - a second chance.
- Organic jute platform and rubber-trimmed sole. Platform height: 20mm. Materials sourced locally with minimal treatment for low environmental impact.
- Handcrafted and produced by immigrants in Spain.
Delivery & Shipping information
Materials & Care
- COVID-19: We are shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
- Items are shipped to you directly by our social enterprises, using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Shipping costs can vary depending on location.
- You will receive an estimated delivery window in your order confirmation email.
- All customs fees, duties and taxes might not be included depending on final destination and location of our social enterprises.
- Your 10 Million Women advisor will walk you through the process.
See Returns & Refunds page for full details.