Dried Sage Herbal Tea Leaves. Made by women in the Jerash Refugee Camp
- Maramiya or Sage is an aromatic herb native to the lands surrounding the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Latin term is known as, ‘Salvia Salvatrix’ translates to ‘Sage the Saviour,’ referring to its healing properties and health benefits
- 50 grams
- 100% vegan. Ethical purchasing. No animal testing. Biodegradable. Non-gmo.
Made by artisan women in the Jerash Refugee Camp, Jordan
Shipping & Returns
- We are shipping worldwide as usual
- At the time of processing your order, your 10 Million Women concierge will discuss with you the available shipping methods, the cost and the delivery date of your order
- Customs fees, duties and taxes might not be included depending on final destination and location of our partners
See Returns & Refunds page for full details.