Sea of Hope - Olive Wood Bracelets. Supporting Refugees
The Sea of Hope Bracelets is made by 'Just Olive Tree' a Canadian based project that hand-crafted jewelry from ethically sourced genuine Palestinian Olive-wood. Annual trimming aids the olive tree in natural growth and never harms the tree. The timber is recycled and used to made jewelry.
The olive tree is a sacred symbol of the Middle East and a distinctive mark of wisdom and prosperity. With humble grace and elegance, the olive tree can be found thickly rooted within the rich, fertile soil of the region. Olive trees proudly mark their place and add fragrance to the air. Their striking presence is a memorable masterpiece of earthly beauty.
The dove charm is a symbol of peace and universal understanding. We chose to include the dove as it also holds a symbol of unity for freedom and human rights.
Just Olive Tree, donates yearly to a just charity registered as a 501(c) NGO, Palestine Children's Relief Fund, who conducts medical and life-saving missions for children in dire need living in Palestine, Lebanon's Refugee Camps, Syria and Iraq and Jordan.
Delivery & Return
- COVID-19: We are shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
- Items are shipped to you directly by our social enterprises, using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Shipping costs can vary depending on location.
- You will receive an estimated delivery window in your order confirmation email.
- All customs fees, duties and taxes might not be included depending on final destination and location of our social enterprises.
- Your 10 Million Women advisor will walk you through the process.
See Returns & Refunds page for full details.