Alpaca Silk Blend Blanket
This Alpaca Silk Blend Blanket is made with a luxurious blend of alpaca wool and silk, providing a soft and cozy feel.
The alpaca wool is sustainably sourced from the Peruvian Andes and is known for its warmth and insulation. A significant portion of the fibers is used in their natural colors from the animals, ranging from black to white, with combinations of grey and brown. This practice is encouraged to keep the animals' original palette alive.
When there's a need for a different color, the raw material is dyed with pigments from native plants and minerals. This blanket is perfect for keeping warm and stylish in any season. It's an excellent choice for Speaker Thank You Gifts
- Made from: 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk
- Dimensions: 140 x 180 cm/ 55 x 70 inches
- Natural colors of the llama
- Natural fibers and sustainable design from Patagonia and the Andes
Shipping & Returns
Your purchase helps preserve the local development of natural fibres of Patagonia and the Andes. Artisan women from Argentina produce beautiful products sustainably.
Animana's Social impact:
- 7,500 artisans from across the Andes consistently employed enabling them to support themselves and their families
- Eco-friendly production process that utilizes technology to minimize waste
- Training artisans and producers with sustainable production processes whilst preserving ancestral skills